Putting Words, Images and Ideas to Work. Freelance Writing and Marketing Services.
Web content, case histories, white papers, brochures, collateral, blogs, sales presentations and more. Whatever your needs, I have both the experience and the ability to write in a range of styles to suit:
Whether succinct bulleted copy, a light and breezy blog, just-the-facts PR, an in-depth white paper, a case history with a human interest point of view, or some other form of writing or editing project, let’s talk.
* NXL Performance Marketing – employee engagement, incentive reward, and recognition programs
* Aptagen – chemically-synthesized aptamer manufacturer (biotech industry)
* New Brunswick Scientific – life science lab equipment manufacturer
* Eppendorf – laboratory consumables and instruments manufacturer
* Walther Electric – electric components and electric power recharging systems manufacturer
* Schindler Elevator (Westinghouse Elevator) – elevator & escalator sales, service, and modernization
* Pearson Education (Silver Burdett) – educational textbooks, K-12
* Christina “CK” Kerley – SME, speaker, trainer and innovator specializing in digital marketing
Ready to see some samples? Click portfolio samples here.
I can suggest ways to re-purpose your marketing materials to extend their value—if you’re not re-using your content in at least five ways, you’re missing out. Ask me how.
Should you need it, I can take the workload off your shoulders in a variety of other ways, including:
– creating an editorial calendar
– pitching your PR to the media
– editing a paper penned by your SME for improved clarity and flow
– finessing a poorly-translated article
– proofreading your documents
– getting your video story on nationwide TV
– managing typeset and design, getting print costs, and more
With over 20 years’ experience as a hands-on marketing communications manager, I’m experienced in all phases of traditional and digital marketing, planning and execution. Contact me to discuss your project or full-blown program needs.
~ Christina “CK” Kerley, B2B & B2C Innovation Speaker & Specialist
Suzy has a wonderful grasp of the English language, and is able to write
evocative copy in a range of styles. She is also very responsive to client
requests, and able to produce high quality writing at short notice.
~ Steve Cummins, Sr. Director, Marketing & Technology
Next Level Performance, a Dittman Company